Product Marketing Manager Wireless Audio
Axign is a fabless semiconductor company based in Enschede, The Netherlands, delivering world-class audio sound processors to global consumer markets.
Axign is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of the product life cycle of our Wireless Audio product lines, consisting of Earbuds, Headphones and Bluetooth speakers.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic customers to promote and align on Axign’s future wireless audio products
- Identify and define customer driven wireless audio product requirements with support from Axign’s sales and technical teams
- Perform competitive analysis, understand market trends and implications within the wireless audio market in order to outperform competitors with timely and state-of-the-art products.
- Develop and execute Axign’s long term ambition, strategy and wireless audio product roadmap
- Develop new product business cases, business plans and positioning to grow Axign’s Wireless Audio business
- Coordinate customer driven projects with design and application engineering teams and provide leadership for decisions concerning product and support requirements and priorities
- Plan, manage and execute global product launches including positioning, sales and channel presentations and training, press collateral, pricing and promotion collateral
- in electronic engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience in the semiconductor industry and minimum 5 years of proven experience as a semiconductor Product Marketing Manager.
- Evidence of customer successes in the wireless audio segment.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Wireless Audio market and Bluetooth technology is a requirement
- Knowledge of semiconductor business models, manufacturing technologies and challenges
- Travel may be up to 25% (on average one week per month)
- Must be able to work in a cross functional team environment across world-wide geographies
- Demonstrate excellent English communication skills: presentation, writing and listening
- Willingness to adapt, learn and listen
- Excellent social and negotiation skills. Passion for quality.
- Analytical, pragmatic, enthusiastic and driven personality. Team player.
- A challenging job in an attractive, young organisation in a fast-moving deep technical environment
- A competitive salary with additional holiday and 13th-month payments
- An annual bonus based on results achieved
- Work location: Anywhere on planet earth
Please send your application to email@example.com