Senior IC Design Lead Engineer
Axign is a young high-tech and innovative semiconductor company located in Enschede, the Netherlands, where we develop new controller concepts for e.g. class-D audio amplifiers. With our new technology we are able to set the new level of audio quality for both consumer- and professional audio markets.
As Axign recently secured investment funds enabling the company to enter the next phase: bring our product to the market and develope the next generation products.
You will be leading and guiding our IC development team in the development of our current and future IC’s, all from a technical perspective. It will involve all phases in the IC development cycle: from customer requirements to production and final relase of the product.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have:
– Background in either analog- or digital IC design with a minumum of 15 yrs experience
– Expertise of IC processes and physical semiconductor effects such as ESD and latch-up
– Experience with physical IC design and floorplanning
– Experience in IC verification & validation
– Experience with IC qualification and reliability
– Experience with IC production testing
Any audio knowledge or affinity is highly appreciated!
Besides the technical qualifications you should have the following skills:
– strong communication and leadership skills to be able to communicate and roll-out your your IC development knowlede across the team
– a startup mentality: can do, will do
– good teamplayer and able to work in a small team
If you are interested and you feel your profile matches the above, please drop an e-mail with your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com or call us if you want more information on the position.